1) The “Customer” refers to the party commissioning the provision of service.
2) The “Contractor” refers to Room Trading Ltd.
3) The “Contract” means the agreement between the Customer and the Contractor for the provision of sales.
4) No amendments to this Contract will be valid unless made in writing and signed by all the parties hereto.
5) Each product and its services are described on the site as accurately as possible and unless the description is deemed unreasonably different from the original product, an allowance will be made for slight inaccuracy of details.
6) In the event that any of these terms and conditions or any part of the terms and conditions are deemed illegal or unenforceable for any reason the continuation in the enforcement of the remainder of these terms and conditions will not be prejudiced.
7) In the event a free scarf is given as part of a promotion, and the original item bought is subsequently returned, the free item must also be returned.
*This document was last updated on 2nd April 2017 13:55pm*